You have the right to access, rectify and erase your personal data as well as to restrict or object the processing of your personal data. Besides that, you have the right to data portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for receiving further electronic communications. You can exercise these rights in many different ways:
- You can use the Privacy Dashboard in the App by clicking on the Profila heart logo in the upper rights corner, and click on the “rights” tab, then click on the “Profila” logo. All the rights will be displayed, and you can choose which one you would like to exercise:
- You can also send an e-mail to our Data Protection Coordinator via the Data Protection Contact Point at email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority should any of your rights be violated. For a list of all Data Protection Authorities per region, see:
- For Europe: List of national data protection authorities in the EU
- For the USA: File a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
- For Switzerland: Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner